Looking for a good website dealing with nutritional supplements needed for various illnesses. Can you help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• hi I just wanted to tell you that my mom is a manager for this company called Rico Perez its health products. Im sure that here you would find what you are looking for www.ricoperez.com
    The products are very good he is a cuban dr and the website is in spanish due to the majority of his costumers being of hispanic decent. I will tell you this they work in the years that my mom has been there i've personally listened to people with different types of health issues say how they have made a difference. I suggest if you dont speak spanish to contact them via email and someone can take your order and give you info on what you might need. The products can be bought individually or in groups are based on condition. If you do decide to buy them I'd love to here how it turned out.The groups are located at the left side of page and are in spanish but once you click on it the product description is in English.Hope this helps let me know
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 4:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• There are several websites with this type of information. Just be leary of the ones trying to sell you their products.

Dr. Andrew Weil has lots of great information on his website (though he does sell products: www.drweil.com

You will probably find better information by seaching for you individual concerns. Be aware that supplements are not benign, and may have interactions with each other - just like allopathic medicines. You should consider seeing a napropath or homeopath or other practioner of alternative/complementary medicine.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Dr. Weil
    delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 7:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Just the facts about every supplement

Here is a good place  http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/herb_All.html#C

Anonymous

• Instead of looking for a vitamin that others take why not get yourself tested and get a custom vitamin for you. i did and it was the best thing i did. I have vitamins that are specific to my needs not the general public. if you want more info let me know.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2010