Age difference.. what is it.

I want to know the age difference between you and your husband or SO. I recently just started dating someone 4 years YOUNGER than me, and that's weird. I like the guy (whom i call kid LOL) but all my life i have gone after or dated someone older than me. I want a sense of security in my relationship and have never 2nd guessed that someone younger could give that. What's your take on age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO and I are 1 1/2 yrs apart him older. To me age is just a number it really is what is inside a person my ex before my love of my life was 6 yrs younger then me and we had a lot of fun together his only problem was that he wanted to party and I was pass that we did have a good relationship and just remember age is just a NUMBER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• im 21 he is 22 not a big difference and like pp age is a number live ur life what ever makes u happy who knows maybe u teach him something new he teaches u something new hehe
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My husband and I are almost 6 years apart, him older. We laugh sometimes when the kids ask questions like " how old were you when....?" Well, when he was getting his drivers liscense I was in 2nd grade!
    Age should never be an issue though. As long as you have the love,trust,and honesty nothing else should matter.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 5:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• op here;

see... u 3 all have husbands that are older. And i have ALWAYS been with an older guy... and have dated someone for 5 years who was 8 years older than me and simply said yes age is just a number. so WHY is this bothering me so bad. LOL silly thing but it is..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I am eight years older than my husband; we just had our 15th anniversary.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I should of mentioned earlier that my mother married a man 18 years YOUNGER then her and had never been so happy in her life. They were together almost 20 years before my mom passed away of breast cancer. No matter what anybody else thinks its you that needs to be happy. If you really like (or love) him, have common interests, etc. then go for it!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My SO is SIX yrs younger than me. I've dated men a lot younger than that and didn't have a problem with it. I date the man not the age.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My first husband was 6 years older than me, after that I always ended up with guys that were younger. It's not that I went after younger guys on purpose, that's just how it worked out. My current husband is 10 years younger than me, to the day. We have the same birthday. I had no interest in how old he was when we met, I liked him, who he was, and we went from there. The fact that I'm 10 years older has no bearing on our marriage. In mind, we are the same and that's what matters. My hubby is only 12 years older than my oldest daughter, and we all have a good laugh about that! I agree with the statement, I date the man, not the age.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 7:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009