What does this dream mean?

I'm in honky-tonk. It was like I worked there but was off for the day. The dance floor is packed. I go to talk to one of the waitress to find out whats going on and she tells me she's busy so I go stand by a table and hope some guy will ask me to dance but doubt that it’ll happen.

I begin rinsing my mouth with water & as I swirl it around my mouth a guy walks up to me. He asks me to dance. I freeze for about half a second and then nod my head. I realize my mouth is full of water so I grab a napkin and spit into it. He laughs and says “nice”.

He leads me to the floor. We stand there for a couple of seconds trying to figure out which hand goes where.(I held out my left arm while he held out his right and it was just kinda silly) We get it figured (Right) and proceed to two-step around the floor. Its like the crowd just parts for us. As we start to circle the floor I wake up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a good dream to me. Don't know what it means, but I wouldn't feel horrible waking up to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It sounds like you just want to meet a nice guy, or have a song stuck in your head lol.
    Pay attention to the details like what type of man it was, what song, if it was a bar you knew, etc. Only you can tell what it means.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2009