So my period was late and comes so light it is ridiculous.

I usually have around seven to nine days of extremely heavy flow and then this month a little spotty period shows up. I took a pregnancy test last week in the middle of the day and it came out negative. I don't know what is going on. I've been super stressed lately and my milk supply also has gone down considerably so I am trying to build that back up for my 8 month old. I just don't know what is going on. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• My periods are only 1 day and very light. There is no way I would complain because I have a light period...sometimes our bodies just make us have light periods for no reason. If it keeps happening, then I would talk to the doctor. It could be from stress or you are under the weather.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009