A little crampy...

I'm almost 27 weeks and when I sleep sometimes a certain way I get a little crampy, it's not too bad though.. is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always had a hard time sleeping while pregnant. I am 25wks now and I get crampy from time to time while I sleep. I flip and flop all night but have to be carefull not to make a sudden move or it can trigger more cramps lol!! It's no fun :(
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I remember being really MAD that no one told me that pregnancy can be down right uncomfortable! Not just at the end, but at the beginning, middle and all the way through. I also had crampy, stretchy pains that scared me, it was around 25 through 30 weeks. I was afraid that something could be wrong and when I asked about it, my MD said that so many things have to change and give way that muscles are stretching in ways they've never stretched. I hope you will mention it to your MD so they can make you feel better about it too.
    Best wishes to you.
    iheartcats

Answer by iheartcats at 2:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2009