Why did I wake up 3 hours earlier than usual with tons of energy this morning?

I started a vitimin yesterday, but it shouldn't be working like this yet! I woke up at 6 (baby usually sleeps until 9 ish) after going to bed at almost 1:00 last night with some intense thirst. I got up and got a drink and tried to go back to bed, but couldn't... I have too much energy for that.

Even more important than why do I have all this energy... why am I wasting it on Cafemom? lol. I'm gonna go clean something :p

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope the vitamin has helped you and will keep you energized &/or motivated throughout the whole day.
    If it does, please share with us which vitamin you are taking.
    Have a great day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Hey Wait!!!

What kind of vitamin did you take. Help me here.

What did you do the night before, besides taking vitamins?

I need more energy, and will start my vitamins now.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Me too! Help us out here....
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I wish i had that much energy. i only got about 3-4hrs sleep last night :( and am so tiredddd :(
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Oh yes, please do share! =) I need energy like you wouldn't believe.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• LOL, when I do that, I am in mania. No vitamin will do that for me. I get bursts of energy now and again but not so much lately as I am an insomniac that is rapid cycling at this moment.
    alizarin_sunset

Answer by alizarin_sunset at 11:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• The vitamin was Rainbow Light brand Complete Prenatal System, and they're actually on sale right now at www.luckyvitamin.com for pretty cheap... food based vitamins are usually really expensive, but they're REALLY absorbable, so you get a lot more for your money. A 30 day supply right now is 16 dollars (be warned... the dosage is 6 pills a day lol. That's food based for you) I'm not pregnant, just nursing and in need of the B complex to help with menstrual problems.

My daughter woke up a little earlier than usual and wanted to go back to sleep. I could have gotten up again, but instead I went back to sleep with her for an hour and a half, and now I'm back to super awesome good mood and energy!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009