What is the best hair straightner you have ever purchased?

I would love one that takes care of frizz and doesnt make my hair look damaged, and makes it smooth and shiny.

i was looking at the ones at walmart and i couldnt decide, lol. i must have been standing there re-reading all of them

I have pretty staright hair naturally, but it isnt has nice when i do use a straighting iron....when the salon does it it looks great then when i do it =(

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 9:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It's my firm opinion that with these things spending more money is better. I bought a pink Chi off of Folica.com and I love it. It came with a cream to smooth on to help prevent frizz but I don't use it because the Chi works well enough on it's own. I once bought a Revlon at Wal-Mart and it was awful.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• get a chi! expensive, but totally worth it.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Chi, Chi, Chi! Make sure that you purchase a heat protector spray too though. I like the one from Redken, it smells good! But there are some that you can buy at Sally's that are great too!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i found some CHI's on amazon.com for 80 bucks, do you by any chance know if thier leigt? do they even make fake CHI's like they do coach purses? lol

thank you for advice =D ill def look into it
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• CHI it's the best! once you use it you wont like any other straightner i promise. you can get it at target for like $99
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 9:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have a wet to straight straightener. I got it from wal mart but I works really well with my hair. And I love that I can straighten it while my hair is wet. The Chis sound pretty great tho.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2009