Is there a way to have alot of orgasms?

I am so tired of not having an orgasm even after a week not having sex you would think I will have one, here I am thinking man this is going to be good and then...poof!

what the hell just happened :(
I was concentrating but not too much I didn't want to blow it but some how it did :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• Well everyones body is diff. Some woman have many orgasms and others only have one. But to me it sounds like your just thinking to much about it and just need to relax and really get into the moment and just enjoy it instead of worryin about having an orgasm.....maybe it will happen then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i agree with A#1 that always happens to me it took me a long time before i could get an orgasm.
    then when i did i would concentrat and it wouldnt happen. So u need to forget that u need to have one and just enjoy the monent. ANd u will have one it works for me!
    mommyoftow

Answer by mommyoftow at 10:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Have more sex, with multiple partners
    Anonymous

• Do you have orgasms when you masterbate? You may need to learn to have an orgasm by yourself first. Think about sex and things that you want your man to do or you are going to do to your man BEFORE you hit the sheets.
    Anonymous