Disney vs. Nickelodeon...

I've noticed that Disney is more family and moral oriented, while Nickelodeon features more kissing and teen relationships. Not to mention, the Nick shows tend to have some seriously over the top, annoying characters. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 9:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• hahaha...i think its just the teenage-thing that's annoying! lol ever notice the parents are never around on the teen-shows??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• nick is a tween channel. Nick Jr is for the younger kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I like Both channels. Only morning thou. But its true - Disney is more familiy oriented. But my kids only watch the kids shows like handy manny, dora and diego, mickey mouse club, and spongebob sometimes. They dont watch tv much - but if they do thats only 2 channels and tv's shows the watch. Because when the teenagers shows comes on i turn it off or i watch my shows :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• we LOVE wizards of waverly place!!! everyone in the house (DD, SD, my sister, my husband and i) all sit down to watch it!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2009