Even tho you appear to be cheery and happy are you screaming out on the inside?

Life is so crazy sometimes and everyone that knows me, knows i am a happy go lucky person. Always there if you need me, never complaining, happy, loving life, always prepared... But in reality im so tired of being strong, sometimes i just wanna scream and cry out loud my real emotions. But i could never do that to my family. they look to me for support, confidence, love... my life good but damn i could use a MOMMY BREAK! lol

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes I know the feeling but what works best for me is fnd someone just like you, then you guys can let it all out together!! It will make you both feel much better!!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• yup, sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yes I feel your pain, I too am the one who everone thinks is so happy all the time, when I would like to run away to the Bahamas for about a year--LOL. IDK just must me how some of us are programed, my good friend acts like a bitch on wheels and never seems to feel bad about it, let me know when we can leave for vacation--LOL!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I guess thats what mamas are for :) Cheers to all you great moms out there! Keep up the good work and cafemom is a great place to meet and great ladies. Love yall :)
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Every time my grandparents come over.
    abbyleigh

Answer by abbyleigh at 10:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• lol how about Mother in laws lmao
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Oh yes.....99% of the time I know I am doing what I am great at and I know it comes with having kids and I dont miss a beat....but some days are so blah. I am cheery too. My nickname at my previous job was "sunshine." I get tired of initiating, organizing, everything. Im outnumbered. I get tired of being interrupted continuously. Cant fire my kids or get a refund. I get tired of my husband asking me what to do, I tell him, then he does the opposite! lol Hate it but it happens! And yes mommy breaks are the answer.

Sometimes I say..."I wish I had a wife." (a wife needs a wife too....get it?)

I once heard Dr. Phil say this one time and it stuck with me....Everyone gets frustrated but its what you do after that counts (something like that). He was saying its crazy some days and you cant always be perfect but if you mess up, go back and fix it because fixing it is very important to your kids. I just loved it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yes I have that feeling alot. I have meds that I take to help with that, lol, but it does get frustrating and Moms need a break...that is for sure!!!!!

I like what 3Gigglemonsters had to say!!!
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• sometimes i wonder if i should be on meds? nothing serious but something to help me regulate my emotions. how do you who if its rite for you???
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I feel like that someimes not often but soemtimes I just get so overwhelmed with everything. It seems like my husband is never home and everytie he does come home he gets me pregnant and then leaves on deloyment again. I mean honestly, and then I am in so much pain because my body wasn't made to carry children but contraceptives don't seem to be working and yet you wouldn't know I wanted to bitch half this much because I limp around with a smile on my face baking sticky buns and coloring dragons for my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2009