What can i do for my little one?

I have a two month old little girl and she is starting to get a cold and i asked the doctor what to do and he said there isnt really anything we could do just let it run its course but i still feel bad cause she is coughing and has a runny nose and there is nothing i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Kids' Health

• as the doc. said, nothing. to make her feel better, perhaps a warm bath and make sure she gets plenty of rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• SNot sucker will help wth the stuff nose.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• saline drops and then suction out the nose. humidifer. prop bed up so her head is slightly elevated. Just help ease the symptoms. Meds won't really help much and aren't always safe for tiny bodies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I've spent many a sleepless night in the recliner holding a little one with bad congestion! It stinks but honestly it really does just have to run its course. And suction, suction, suction!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• "saline drops and then suction out the nose. humidifer. prop bed up so her head is slightly elevated. Just help ease the symptoms. Meds won't really help much and aren't always safe for tiny bodies."

That's about it!! Prop up the end of her crib so she's not sleeping so flat... I used to but books under the crib legs. Gook luck, hope she feels better soon!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• my sons dr said that the saliene drops like little noses actually helps them from getting sick and if they are it helps pull it out and moisturizes the area...also get a humidifier warm or cool mist and suck the boogies out just dong go crazy if u cant get it leave it and try after a bath cuz then the nostrils will be red and swolen good luck :)
    nyyankeecutee

Answer by nyyankeecutee at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009