Who else is highly aggitated w/ the way their clothes shrink when they wash them?

I'm so sick of my pants shrinking in length. i have tons of high waters...and it really irritates me. I can't complain b/c my husband does laundry, but even when I do laundry I still have shrinkage. I feel like I"m constantly having to buy new clothes b/c they are shrinking :( I have a hard time buying bras that fit well, and are comfortable, and I'm so sick of not having enough room in my closet for my clothes :( Just a gripe session on my part, lol :)

TeenerBeener75

Asked by TeenerBeener75 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The ONLY thing I dry is socks & panties, everything is hung to dry. It doesn't shrink & it keeps its color longer!
    Anonymous

• ME too...

They don't make anything like they use too, remember when our parents said that.

I use to wonder why, now I know.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I dont dry hardly anything..none of my shirts get dried unless they are a hoodie. only half of my jeans can be dried. It sux
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• that's no offense like buying clothes from kmart that shrink and fade badly I stick to walmart if I have no money or penney's sorry I've had bad experiences with kmart clothes for myself and my kids I cannot stand their clothes I had to shop there because it was the only dept. store in miles from where I lived and I hated every minute of it grrr...lol
    Anonymous

• Wash in cold water and hang dry

Answer by rkoloms at 9:54 AM on Nov. 13, 2009