Will you be putting up a Christmas tree, a Holiday tree, a Yule tree, or no tree this year?

Will it be REAL (I can't say "live" because once it's cut it's a dying tree) or artificial (which sounds better than "fake", I suppose)? Actually, maybe I should further revise it to say "ONCE-LIVING" because both types of trees are technically real unless one of you will be putting up an Imaginary tree, right? There, now I don't think I've left anyone out, lol!

*Revised from yesterday's question*

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 10:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Christmas tree!! And I'm super excited this year. We lost/left our artificial tree in a move and so for the first time for both of us we'll have a real one. I hope I don't dry it out!
    I'm throwing out all my old old decorations that were cheap and from my home growing up. You know the old dollar store ones, lol. Starting over with big and beautiful! I love Christmas...and I love Christ more.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Um considering it's Christmas, it will be a Christmas tree...and I dont' send holiday cards out, I send Christmas cards out. Oh and we have a fake tree, I love real tree's but the weather is so damn dry here in the winter time and the trees are put out sooo early. Don't want the fire hazard lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• How cute, Christmas tree, once living.

I really want to get a artificial one, but my kids love a real one, I love the smell, this year we want to go cut our own down.

OMG< wish us luck.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Honeslty, I think cutting your own is the best option, the tree will last longer that way, and you are right they smell sooo good. We will get a real tree every once in a while, but it depends on how our weather has been, if it's been bitter cold with little to no snow, then NO we dont' do it. But if it's been a snowy winter, then we will. We have yet to go cut our own tree dammit, I want to do that one year before my kids leave for college lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Christmas tree and I don't say happy holidays I say merry christmas and if your jewish I say happy hannika(sp)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• we'll be using a fake christmas tree, it's white and my dd picked out some purple stuff to put on it, if we didn't have her i proballly wouldn't bother with a tree
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I am putting up a prelit Christmas tree! I love decorating the tree as a family it is so much fun!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• We will put up a pre-lit, artificial Christmas tree.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Christmas trees - we use a "real" tree in our family room, and a fake tree in the front window of our dining room

Answer by missanc at 10:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Christmas tree, and pre-lit artificial one. Some day will get a live one to re-plant after.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2009