How do you delete a friend confirmation from someone on facebook? I tried to get in touch with my first cousin and she never responded. How do I univite myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some pple are just jerks...i had a facebook account with another name and i had a bunch of high school ppl on there, when i said hi to someone on thier wall...they never got back to me but yet thier profile pics changed and/or they replyed to others. so i realized what the big deal was to have them pple as my friends so i deleted my whole account and made a new one and i have a bunch of family members and bunch of outer family members from my stepdad's side, i think its awesome! not one high school person though....so peaceful!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I just go to the part where it lists my friends's names and the pending ones are there as well. I just click on the REMOVE invite...or that is what I did when a friend didn't get back to me after a month.
    alizarin_sunset

Answer by alizarin_sunset at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• What is the big deal?

How do you know she denied you, maybe she don't get on often??

I would not delete it, just ride it out. See what happens, it took my friend a month or two. She rarely goes on.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• So, I invited this old friend from high school, and I never heard anything. Eventually (after like 2 months) I saw that my invitation had disappeared, but she wasn't on my friends list, so obviously she didn't confirm me. Does that mean she rejected my invite, or does Facebook just kind of allow them to "expire" after a certain period of time?
    Anonymous

• anon...did you go back to find that high school friend again to see if you can invite them as friends again? i do not know if facebook expires invitations or not, good question
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Facebook is good for family and old friends. But hs crushes through facebook have got to stop. Too many inappropriate things happening. I wonder how many marriages have busted doe to facebook and classmates.com?
    Anonymous

• americansugar80, I have not sent her another invite because if she DID reject my invitation, I don't want her to be like "WTF? Is this chick a stalker?" That's why I was trying to figure out if the invite expired (would send her another one) or was flat-out rejected (would definitely NOT send another!) I also had another friend (male, but strictly a friend) who added me and a bunch of others from our class, and I went and said Hi on his wall, and how are ya? and he never replied, yet he was replying to all the other people who were saying hello. I didn't understand that because HE added ME! Facebook is starting to get under my skin, lol.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Anonymous