I hate men, they disgust me.

I recently got out of a bad relationship with someone, and now men disgust me. I can't help but think that all men just want one thing, none of them can be truthful and none of them are worth a crap. I would LOVE to find one man to prove me wrong but I can't seem to find that. Do you think these feelings will pass? I hope so because I don't want to be bitter lonely lady at the end of the day LOL. Help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• honey they are out there. I swear they're just in hiding cause they're afriad of us too. I have a wonderful wonderful man. Of course we have our up n downs Lord knows, but we work it out n make it. Love that man....you'll find one....just take caution but dont' be scared to take a risk either.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• They will go away when you want them too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• They will, it took me about a year, or a little longer. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It will go away, but you do have to work on your-self . Find out why you keep picking the same losers?
    Just remember men do what you let them! so respect your-self and make sure they do the same from the first day on.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You just haven't met the right one, don't give up on love, someone is out there waiting for you and he is going to show you a different side of men!

Answer by older at 11:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It might be time to look at a few sessions of counseling or maybe some self help books (if counseling isn't an option) just to help you sort out what you're feeling and find a way past it. It may take a while, but at least you'd know you're headed out of it.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 11:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• go for girls! ;)
    not joking, really. maybe that lifestyle would work better for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry, it is the same here for me. i had a bad relationship in the past and feel the same way about men.

even my hubby, since he screwed up and lied to me i find myself hating him on occasion too.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 11:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• As I tell my single girlfriends over and over. A man has to EARN your respect and he has to win your heart. If he isn't doing those 2 things, he isn't worth it. If you don't demand that from him, you are not respecting yourself and you will continue to attract losers. Dump his ass if he doesn't treat you right.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Not all men are like the one you had, and you can choose to be content by yourself until one of the other kind finds you. You can do that primarily by refusing to have sex with any man who is not your husband. It's an old-fashioned idea I know, but it's really how you separate the good guys from the bad guys. A guy who wants a wife is willing to wait until after the wedding to have sex. He is far more interested in her character, her talents, and just who she is as a person. The way you find a good guy is to refuse to compromise your standards in order to stoop to his. It's really very simple. You set your own standards as to what you want in a man, and you stick to them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009