Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing advice, mother of 11mo old, accidently pregnant again.. no money.. help

I'm not sure what to do.. We don't have enough money to raise another child. My husband and I barely have enough money to pay for food for our first baby. I live in oregon and am currently on WIC, but that's sometimes isnt enough. I'm scared, I don't know what to do. Any and all advice is greatly, greatly appreciated.


Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • hun, ask for help. you can get clothes from freecycle. go to local churches. buy second hand. do u work? maybe get a parttime job on the weekends. good luck

    Answer by piwife at 11:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • I was that same person almost 7 years ago, hang in there. I WAS BLESS WITH A HANDSOME, CUDDLY BABY BOY. WE MADE IT..

    There should be help around you for food, and clothing. Pantry's or church.

    Will you eventually work? I now work, my kids go to school, and they are well fed, and happy. We are looking to buy a home this year, and I am going back to school-while I work.

    Answer by KFree907 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • I don't know how I can work. I don't have any help with my baby. My husband works full time and isnt willing to help out when he gets home.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • what you need to do is leave the loser you have for a husband.

    Answer by piwife at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • maybe go on foodstamps an cash assistence til u get yourselfs in a better situation or use some protection nowing the fact you couldnt raise another child at this time in your life would of been more of a smarter thing to do but who am i to judge try your best ask family ?

    Answer by ohmama213 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • if hubby wants to eat, he can watch the kids while you work part time weekend =) gl honey!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

  • you'll make it work somehow. talk to the people at wic and ask to get a social worker to find out about welfare, etc.

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

Next question in Pregnancy
Eggnog and Preg?

Next question overall (Health)
What is wrong with me?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN