Needing advice, mother of 11mo old, accidently pregnant again.. no money.. help

I'm not sure what to do.. We don't have enough money to raise another child. My husband and I barely have enough money to pay for food for our first baby. I live in oregon and am currently on WIC, but that's sometimes isnt enough. I'm scared, I don't know what to do. Any and all advice is greatly, greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hun, ask for help. you can get clothes from freecycle. go to local churches. buy second hand. do u work? maybe get a parttime job on the weekends. good luck
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I was that same person almost 7 years ago, hang in there. I WAS BLESS WITH A HANDSOME, CUDDLY BABY BOY. WE MADE IT..

There should be help around you for food, and clothing. Pantry's or church.

Will you eventually work? I now work, my kids go to school, and they are well fed, and happy. We are looking to buy a home this year, and I am going back to school-while I work.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't know how I can work. I don't have any help with my baby. My husband works full time and isnt willing to help out when he gets home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• what you need to do is leave the loser you have for a husband.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• maybe go on foodstamps an cash assistence til u get yourselfs in a better situation or use some protection nowing the fact you couldnt raise another child at this time in your life would of been more of a smarter thing to do but who am i to judge try your best ask family ?
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• if hubby wants to eat, he can watch the kids while you work part time weekend =) gl honey!
    Anonymous

• you'll make it work somehow. talk to the people at wic and ask to get a social worker to find out about welfare, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009