Pregnant again accidently, can't afford another baby. Don't believe in abortion. Please help me, what can I do?

I'm not sure what to do.. We don't have enough money to raise another child. My husband and I barely have enough money to pay for food for our first baby. I live in oregon and am currently on WIC, but that's sometimes isnt enough. I'm scared, I don't know what to do. Any and all advice is greatly, greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED TIPS, ON SURVIVAL. When my son was done with formula believe it or not I was done with wic.

I still struggle, but we will eventually, shortly-I pray within the new year, have a new home-our own home.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• have you thought about looking into assistance? i know its not glamorus but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.
    what about adoption? if you really cant not afford this baby no matter what what about giving it to someone who maybe cant have a baby?? i know it looks hopeless but there are loads of options
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You can apply for food stamps and get help. Good luck and god bless...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Get the abortion. Trust me.
    Anonymous

• You will be fine. We had twins when we only made $600. a month. We got free cheese and butter and we worked together to do our best. We cut coupons and than I started to babysit.
    It is hard, but I do not remember having a bad time. Enjoy Gods gift.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Get the abortion. Trust me

---she said she doesn't believe in abortion, you anon. moron. trust you? trust you as much as trusting a murderer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• please ignore anon1118 -

Look into additional assistance. Check local charitable organizations. If it comes down to u really can't afford another baby? then adoption is the best option.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Anon... wow thats real supportive telling someone to kill a living being!

OP: Some of the other ladies have good suggestions on getting assistance. I suggest doing adoption as a LAST.... absolute LAST resort.
    I am a believer and I know Jesus can provide. I dont know what you believe but I know it will get better. I know its hard to see that now but we can only see part of the picture! Just trust that it will get better! I will pray for you if that is ok with you?
    Bless you!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Get the abortion. Trust me.

She said she doesn't believe in it first. Second trust you screw that I have seen what it can do to you getting an abortion and it's worse than having the kid.

OP try PA. They can help if you qualify. Also if you don't want the baby their is adoption. I know a lot of people who can't have kids and it would be a great blessing to. Their are also clinics where you can participate in parenting classes and in return the help you with clothe cribs, diapers, ext. I f you need help you can PM I'll call some places and get you what ever info. you would like. GOOD LUCK>
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Thank you all for your help. Im afraid of adopting out the baby. My husband was adopted and molested for many years by his parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2009