What do you think of moms with piercings??

Wrightswife24

Asked by Wrightswife24 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Back in the 90's when they would pierce their tongue and talk with a lisp, it cracked me up. How gross. How slutty. But I do not like it except on ears and belly button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't bother to care either way. Everyone's body is their own (when they're not pregnant anyway---then they have to share).
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i think they are like any other moms... but with piercings... lol
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Personally I'm not big on facial piercings. A tiny nose stud isnt' bad, but don't like the lips, eye brows and whatever else. And I really dont' like the big earings, that stretches the ear lobes bad, dont' see the purpose in that, looks gross lol. But i'm not about to base my opinon on a what type of person or mom she is by her piercings
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• personally, i would rather see someone heavily pierced, than smeared in layer upon layer of warpaint. THAT looks slutty. just because the package says covergirl, doe not mean it will make you look like one... lol

hey, to each his own. i am indifferent.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i used to be one of those who had there ears stretched and had 5 holes in there head and one in there lip and what not. . and i quickly realized that with kids, and them pulling on things. it dont mix. i took everything out but two holes in ear ear, traded my black clothes for pink and khakis. however...looking at people now threw the eyes of others i realized what an idiot i looked like. true some people thats just them,however there are alot of people who do it for attention. soo i would have to say if someone is heavily pierceed, id have to say they are wanting attention. but hey its america right? however if they just have a few then its not that bad, probally just being a rebeliouse teen and liked the way it looked.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• A piercing does not make the person. I plan on getting my belly pierced, I have a tattoo, and don't dress to other peoples standards of MODEST unless business related. The way I look does not change who I am. People tell me Your a mom now come on change the way you look. So I have to be uptight and hate that I had kids young and had to change every aspecked that makes me an individual. I think not. I don't care what people think I am happy and comfortable and my dd says I am pretty. The only way I will change what I wear is if my kids tell me I embarrass them and that is only because I don't want to do to them what my mom did to me. I don't think they will have that issue though. I wear bras, brush my hair and my boobs don't hang out the bottom of my shirt.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have my tongue pierced and i dont think its slutty at all.

It individuality. its who YOU are.

Its the same with tattoos too. it doesn't matter if you got a lip piercing or ear piercing, its whether or not your a good mom that counts.
    TripGirl

Answer by TripGirl at 3:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Why should it matter whether a mother has piercings, tattoos, purple hair, or anything else?! Just because a person wears khakis and polo shirts doesnt make them a good mother!!! Its whats on the inside that counts people!!!! Didnt we all learn this in like kindergarten?! I have piercings, I have tattoos, and 90% of the time my hair is a very unnatural color. Just because I am a mother does not mean I need to dress conservatively. I am a DAMN good mother, and I know that....thats all that matters.
    AzaleasMommy

Answer by AzaleasMommy at 4:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I think they're hot.

Well, some of them. I can't STAND septum piercings or monroes, for example. But most of them are good.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 6:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009