How can I make a

Website with the ability to profit from it?
I have an idea, that would help me money. Help.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• actually there ia a mom here on cafemom who has a website that makes money..its a $10 a month investment to have it and if people make one to under you you get a part..message me and ill get her email from you cuz she is on my friend list
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have a blog(work at home site)and it takes time to build an income...anything that you have whether its a business or just a niche site like I have takes time to build.I have had my site for over a year and am making money,however it has taken time.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Bravenet, start free and then drive traffic to it. real simple.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• What is your business? Websites are fairly easy to build; GoDaddy is a great hosting service.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009