Has anyone had a cystoscopy done? I think that's how it's spelled. I'm having urinary trouble. And am having to get one.

I'm having some urinary difficulties. One is urinary incontinence, and the other is that I keep having utis with blood and my bladder never feeling empty. My urologist is doing a cystoscopy and a urodynamics test on me. Anyone ever had any of these?

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 6:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Health

• Yes, it's No big deal. It's painless Some Dr.'s put you to sleep and some just numb you up. Either way you should be relaxed and not worried. It wont hurt.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Yes. It's quick and simply a telescope into the bladder via the urethra. It's done under sterile technique in a doctor's office or operating room sometimes. The physician will be able to tell you what he/she sees and will take a sample of urine. Hope they find out what the problem is and correct it tout suite!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 2:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2008