Wii Fit

Im thinking of getting the Wii fit plus for my parents. Does anyone have it? do you like it? I have read on reviews that you just do one exercise and then you have to pick another thus stopping exercise and messing with remote..is this true? do u use it often? Feel you've lost wieght with it? Any info would be helpful.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg! i love mine..i use it everyday.. ive had mine since the day it came out and i went a few months without using it because of some crazy stuff going on but i used to use it everyday..and now im getting back to using it everyday and ive lost 8 lbs.. i love it..my hubby just loves it as a scale! i would recommend it..plus once you have the board you can purchase so much more games that use it.. i love the hulla hoop... and the strength training...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I just got it. My dad got me a Wii for christmas so I got the fit and we've been playing at his place until I can get mine :) Anyhow, it's fun. You do have to go from game to game and paly with the remote, but you get used to it. There are many different games to try to keep up with . I'm not sure my dad would play when I wasn't there. He's not too good with setting it up and all that. But he does enjoy it. Even if no weight loss, it's still good go just get up and move a bit. It even gives some ideas on things to do outside and encourages you to do some of the games outside (ie why not try your golf swing out)
    Anonymous

• It depends on the individual, we got ours last year for christmas and I can say we have only used it 3 times :(

Not bc we did not like it but there is alot of picking your exercise and stopping and picking another and so on, I found it more like picking than exercising unless you time urself for a long exercise. Like an hour of jogging for example. But it is fun I like the way it keeps track on everything for you it remembers when was the last time you were on it makes you feel guilty...lol and when you step on the board and if you are too heavy it says...ooohhh! it is cute. If your parents don't mind working out together to make it fun this is for them. Have fun!treadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009