Do you think it is time to get a new refridgerator?

Well I would like to buy an brand new one I love those with the freezer at the bottom and the two doors on top. Right now I have a white two door one side freezer the other the fridge. But if we do buy a new one I'd like it to stainless steel color and like I said the freezer at the bottom :)
Does anyone own one like this?
If so...can you tell me the good things about having one oppose to what I have already...Thanks!
Right our fridge is making a sound like (little construction men at work) it comes and goes. I hope it is on it's last leg...hehehe. It sounds like the icemachine though dh is checking it out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to have the freezer on the bottom. You have to literally sit on the floor to get things out. I chose a side-by-side when we had to replace it. The refridgerator part was very roomy though. Now I feel like I never have enough room in the fridge.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2009