Which Money management software (Quicken etc) would you buy?

and why do you prefer it? I cannot decide which one to purchase! (Much less figure out how to use it!) Thanks!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 12:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• In and Out. Check out the demo on the You Are A CEO site

www.YouAreACeo.com/success4me  Click on products and tools.

To see  a demo click The opportunity tab at the top.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Register for the upcoming “You Are a CEO Strategic Update and Q&A” live webinar: this webinar is scheduled for November 12, 2009 at 7 p.m. PST and you can register from the site by clicking on the “Upcoming Webinars” icon on the bottom right of the home page or by going to http://vcminstitute.webex.com.

You can submit questions for this webinar on our facebook fan page or by entering your questions through the chat feature during the webinar.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I prefer In and Out because it grades you on your progres, you learn accountability on a personal level and it can be combined with our coaching services.

You Are A CEO focuses on these seven core areas: ★SuccessPreneur Coaching ★Financial Management Coaching ★Life Management Coaching ★Business & Professional Coaching★ Entrepreneurship Coaching ★Beauty and Wellness Coaching

So you are set up for success!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• We like an use Quicken

I like that I can dowload my bank stamtents and reconcile easily, set up reminders for payments, etc. creating reports and setting up budgets is easy too. I guess it is user friendly! we have used it for several years and have ahd no problems.
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 3:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Quickbooks has a free version on their website. I use the full version @ work its really easy.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Honestly, I don't use any. I have 4 businesses, my DH works full time and I do all of our money "management" on Excel.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I use Peachtree for business and an excel spreadsheet for home.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am a bookkeeper and have tried many programs, but quickbooks is my favorite.

mrs_mac3

Answer by mrs_mac3 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009