strange messages on cafe mom

I got a strange message in my in box today here at cafemom. It started that the person talking to me was a 17 year old boy from Ghana. Very fishy. Just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten anything like this

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 12:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• thats weird, I havent gotten it. But I would suggest reporting it, since we're obviously on cafe MOM lol.......it could be someone phishing, or a lot of spam, either way i would report it to be safe.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• NO messages here! But did you report the message?
    Anonymous

• confusedHmm. weird

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Hi Amelora,

In the future, when you see something on CafeMom you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please use the "report this..." link on the actual post. Or the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page. If you're in a group, that report will go to the Group Owner. If you're outside of a group, that report goes to the CafeMom Team.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009