Itchy and wondering why...

DOCTOR APPT TOMORROW!!!
However... you know how when something gets into your mind, it's hard to make it go away? I'm having that problem.
I'm a little bit itchy... down there. Right at the opening. And there are little bitty bumps. They don't look like warts or anything, just... bumps.
To give some background, I am a married, faithful woman,with no history of STDs. And no, my DH hasn't cheated so don't bother posting that I may have caught something from him. (sorry, I had to say that, because every time someone posts this sort of question, I see answers from bitter women who think every man cheats. lol.) I had a baby 6 months ago and have had 1 UTI since then (only the 2nd one I've ever had). This doesn't really present like the UTI did.Tiny bit of white discharge. Not a ton of discomfort, just enough to know that something more is going on than just irritation from sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Health

• The doctor will probably prescribe Diflucan and the your itching with stop. I hope you feel better soon!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It's probably a yeast infection.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• OP HERE -
    Yeast infections involve bumps? I didn't know! thank you!
    Oh ew.... ever notice these little problems in life come along when you have no time for them whatsoever? lol. uuughhh....
    Anonymous

• Thank you!
    Anonymous

• Believe it or not it could be an antifungal infection try using Lotrimin for atheles foot it works ask your doctor about it. Don't put inside just on the lips and outer part.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2009