just needed to write......sorry its long

Kinda feelin bummed out and so thought if I wrote it down it might help lol......I will say its totally possible that my hormones are jacked up still (this whole depo thing has totally kicked my butt). Just lately been extremely frustrated with my SS. We're having a second round of power struggles for some reason. DS is walking like crazy, which is awesome, but I feel like I've become the NO mom.....he's playing with cords, trying to unplug then plug them back in. And I feel like I'm continuily getting on to both of the boys. DH is trying to start up a new business (he's a lawyer, but is trying to start an oil change franchise) and had trouble with one of the bank, so we're waiting on another to see about getting approved. And on top of that there's been an underlying family prob between his bro and sis that have just sorta spiraled out of control lately, so needless to say there's some stress. cont...

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Vent away girl....let it out...it really does help.

I remember one time (out of I forget so many) but anyway my dh's ex gave us some problems and it made me so upset and angry towards her that oneday I just wrote all what I wanted down and by the end of the letter I felt a whole lot better, then I reread it said a prayer took a deep breathe and threw it away. I felt relieved. So vent away........that is what we are here for, for eachother.group hug

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I've been moody and exhausted lately, among other things, so I thought ok, maybe just happened to be one that got pg early off depo, but no such luck (i think that would fix my hormones haha). so anyways just kinda writing to get it off my chest and hope it makes me feel better. thanks ladies who choose to read and respond!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Ah, thoughts are with you!!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009