How to check your IQ?

How smart are you...really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take an IQ test? I would wager you will not score too high.lol
    Anonymous

• The IQ tests online are just for fun. To find out your real IQ you would have to go to a psychologist or other professional and take the real IQ test.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You probably had one done in school. They are like standardized tests. Don't go by the ones on line, they are for fun. If you really want to know, pay a mental health professional to administer one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Well my IQ was 121 when I was in 3rd grade. That's the last time I took a real IQ test. I doubt I got the dumb over the years so I would have to say my IQ is "at least" 121 right now. I'm 39 years old now. And frankly, I don't really care what my IQ is.
    Anonymous

• yeah everyone scores higher on iq tests as kids, just so you know....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My sister and I are both up in the 130's. It doesn't matter what your IQ is though even the most intelligent person in the world can be a dumbass. A truly intelligent person is someone who knows how to combine book smarts and street smarts in a way that is beneficial for them.
    Anonymous