Do you ladies use pads for overnight sleep or tampons?

I know you can't leave a tampon too long inside you so I don't sleep with one I just use a pad but I still haven't found the right one that catches all the sides if it's not the back it's the front that made a tiny mess.

Which do you recommend...This is embarrassing but once I used a diaper while I slept..(this is when the anonymous button comes in handy...lol) It did the job but don't care for doing that everytime.
So far I tried Kotex overnight and man they are long it looks scary so far so good.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tampons. I hate the pad being dislodged in my sleep and waking up to what looks like a crime scene where I sleep.
    Anonymous

• you can leave a tampon in for up to 8 hours i think, i don't get to sleep that much so i use a tampon and overnight pads, always makes some really good ones lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have loved Always Ultra Thin Overnight w/ Wings for years. I don't have problems with it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Kotex overnight is the best. They are so long though!but they catch everything so who cares..lol. Sometimes i use the OB super plus tampons and sleep with it in. I always get up in the middle of the night no matter what, so I just change it out then and I wear a long pantyliner with it. Good Luck :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i hate the kotex overnights.. they are worthless and i wear 2 of them and i still leak.. i switched to stayfree overnight.. those are the bomb and i never leak with those and they neutralize odors and they have some sort of a fresh scent.. i like it coz its not over powering ..ps. i hate tampons too i thin they are gross and they dont handle my flow.. stick with stayfree overnights
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I agree with MamaChamp that's what i've always used. I love them and i never wake up with a mess.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I only use tampons and have for years.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I only use tampons. But after I had my kids I used Always over nights and they were good. I didn't wake up to a mess.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 1:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I used both. Giant maxi pads. It was not fun---I am all done with it. Yay for menopause!! Its great!
    Anonymous

• I use both for sleep.
    Anonymous