im almost 20 weeks pregnant

ill be 20 weeks on sunday and today i have my first appt i havent been seen yet cause of my insurance. but do you think they will do an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probally, they usually do one at 20 weeks anyways and you'll get to see if it's a boy or a girl, congrats & i hope you and your baby are okay
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I am 14 1/2 weeks and I too haven't been seen yet because of insurance. My first appointment is tomorrow and I was wondering the same thing. I hope they do but I don't know if they will or not. Sorry I couldn't help but I hope you get an answer because I too would really like to know.
    Shannon_leigh82

Answer by Shannon_leigh82 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• even if you have been going all along they normally do an ultrasound around 20 weeks so i think you will definately be getting one. not all drs. do it in office though so they might give you a referral to get it done somewhere else. but you will definately be getting bloodwork and hear the heartbeat today.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yes, they will since you are already 20 weeks, and was suppose to have an ultrasound around 10 weeks. Wow, I can't believe you're that far and still haven't seen a doctor! Insurance is a pain!
    Anonymous

• BTW, you will probably find out what the baby is. I found out at 20 weeks.
    Anonymous

• You should I had my 1st u/s at 19 weeks and I had been going to appointments since the beginning of my pregnancy.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• thanks ladies i have an ultrasound on saturday!!
    Anonymous