what to get my 6 mth old daughter

what should I buy my daughter for christmas? I am Stumped

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It doesn't matter, she won't remember. She will like all the boxes and paper.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• a ball (to crawl after), a doll (to chew on lol), a drum or xylophone (the one with the keys not the stick)..... those are all good for little babies. i'm not big on toys that use batteries lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Maybe a push toy to help her walk? One that has activities on it so she could use it now. Sturdy animal figures? A music toy? Don't get a lot, you really don't have to, but it's fun to start memories. I also don't like the battery toys. Honestly, they make it so hard to open the battery part now usually I just never even put any in.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My 6 month old LOVES, LOVES LOVES any of the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn toys!! You can't go wrong... My DD loves the singing talking teapot, the piano that has numbers, colors and song...even though she is only 6 months old my DD will spy the piano from across the room and reach her arms out to it to go play with it!

chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2009