can't stop thinking about babies!!!

I have a 5 month old, I'm 20 yrs old, I still need to go to college, my hubby and I r in marriage counseling trying to work on things, I'm working on getting a drivers license, and I won't to get a job so y with all this stuff I have to do, do I want to have number 2?
I want to wait until I'm done with the things I listed to have another baby so I need help trying to get my mind off of it and don't understand y I wan't it soo much cuz I know my son is about to b a huge handful and it's gonna b hard enough to get things done.

deanna89

Asked by deanna89 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• enjoy the baby you have for now..you are right, soon you are gonna have your hands full enough. you can have a large family if you want but you are young..take your time
    BeccasSky

Answer by BeccasSky at 5:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have NO IDEA.. some people love the babies.. my son was such a colicky little infant til 1-1/2 years really.. that I can't even look at babies the same anymore, let alone think of having another one. its ok to want another one, just take the time to enjoy this one first!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• The World Health Organization recommends waiting 3 years before ttc. It is not good for you or a baby if you get pregnant so soon. The US has the highest maternal mortality rate of the developed nations. We rank number 41 and we spend the most money. Part of the reason is because doctors don't tell patients things like don't ttc for 3 years after you have a baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009