Is it harder to go from haveing 3 kids to 4 kids than..

ok, Im going to try to put this were you can understand it,,, Is haveing a 4th kid any harder than having a 3rd kid? I mean as far as taking care of them and stuff, not the birthing part.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• 1 to 2 is the hardest, 3 to 4 isn't really that hard and after that you can have 10 more and wouldn't really notice. I have 8...just had the 8th and one more kid hasn't really changed my day at all. I think we just get better at managing our days.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Any time you add a child to the family it changes the family dynamic. Be it going from 1 to 2, or in my case 1 to 3. The more factors you put in there the harder it is. In my case having twins and them having special needs is more a factor than the number. So it depends on the family and the resources and how well they adapt to the changes.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I would say no, but going from 1 to 2 was anything after 2 is a piece of cake
    Anonymous

• My moms always told me that going from 2 to 3 was the hardest but once the kids out number the adults you can have as many as you want and not see much of a difference. I'm going to have to beieve her dvice because no matterhow crazy she's gotten lately she did have nine kids and her parenting advice is generally spot on.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the PP.. I think 1 to 2 is the hardest (yay.. I'll be doing that in March) but anything after that is cake. I have nannied and cared for lots of families who have said that once they had 2, the rest were no problem.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• OP here, I think I want to start trying for #4 some call me crazy but I love all of it, from the getting preg, being preg, being in the hospital, all of it :) Thanks everyone
    Anonymous