Whats a good humidifyer?

My 15 week little boy gets really stuffy really easy. We've changed the air filter, vaccumed and dusted his room and nothing helps. His stuffyness has now turned into a full blown cold and so we were going to try a humidifyer but I didn't know of any good ones. The Crane brand animal ones are cute but do they work? What humidifyers have you used and liked or didn't like? Thanks in advance for your advice.

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a Sunbeam Cool Mist Humidifier. I love it, it's easy to maintain and works really well. It can be set on high or low output and you can change how much humidity you put into the air. Also, it is designed to be able to run for 24 hours or longer if the output is set at low. We run ours year round.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• We have a Reli On humidifier and it works fine. I think we got it at walmart. Also our doctor said one thing to do was while you were taking a shower to let your child sit in the bathroom and the steam and mist from the shower will help.
    KelleyS

Answer by KelleyS at 8:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009