Clear booger like discharge at 34 weeks pregnant? Is this normal please help!

I noticed it just a few minutes ago. I just had my Doc appt this morning too! otherwise I would have asked him but I just noticed it. I went pee and it felt real slimey so I looked at the Toilet paper and it looked like I blew my nose... Clear booger looking stuff.... Normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It you were examined it could be from that.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yeah, they squeeze that clear stuff on their fingers so it could be that. I wouldnt worry.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Or if you just has sex.
    Anonymous

• no i wasnt examined. It was a regular check up for the baby. Listening to the heart beat and such. Thats all! No sex either... What could this be?
    Anonymous

• It could be parts of your mucus plug! I know it can come out in pieces, over time...nothing to worry about. I've read that it grows back, or whatever.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the mucus plug or at least part of it.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• it could be from the lubrication teh dcoto puts in his finger to check you. or your plug
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i don't think it is anything to worry about. like PPs said it's probably part of the mucus plug. which you can lose weeks before you go into labor. it can also reform and then you lose another in a few weeks. gl!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like your plug to me which is NO cause for concern! It just means that your body is starting to do what it needs to do to prepar for labor!! But FYI... it will continue to come out until you go into labor, just a heads up!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2009