Any work at home jobs in CA?

I am trying to find a work at home job in CA and it seem no one is hiring. I have researched many at home business in which are not for me. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Are you tired of all the work at home gimmicks? So was I!! I work with an award winning, 23 year old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan!!! There is no selling, no inventory, no parties and NO RISK!

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

Lynsey Whitlock 575.446.4447 lynsey.wahu@yahoo.com
    lynsey.wahu

Answer by lynsey.wahu at 4:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I know you said you aren't really interested in a business, but I absolutely LOVE what I do. I live in Southern California. I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent ideas, resources and information for working at home. They do not promote any certain job. You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• check this out . It is a great company.

www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett

Let me know if you have any questions
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009