style

whats in style besides spandex?i am alittle chunka lunka but not bad???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Don't worry if you feel chunky. Just buy clothes that are actually your size. I never get why women buy clothes too small..it actually draws attention to not so flattering areas. I am chunky too and I have learned that this is the body I have for right now. I am still trying to drop weight after this pregnancy and so why not buy clothes that are comfortable and actually fit:) Learn to enjoy how you look now..you are beautiful! I know you are anonymous..but I gurantee you there is something gorgeous about you that everyone admires. The best place I have found for larger clothes..that do no have giant flowers, giant leaves, or gawdy colors..is Catos. You are bound to find something really in style there. There is something about a new outfit that makes you feel really confident about yourself. I actually feel smaller when I buy something that fits just right:)
    imamombygrace

Answer by imamombygrace at 9:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009