why do some females insist on being sl*ts?

this lil 18 hoochie wont leave my husband alone, i met her a few weeks back so she knows that we are married..she calls today saying that my husband was to come into work early, i said i know the supervisor called last night for him to be in at 130, she got really rude with asking why he wasnt home i just said i tell him you called then she hung up..so when my husband gets back he calls and found that the lil hoochie wants him to come early and see her.. so he went in at 1 instead of 130.....and my hubby is all like she didnt mean to be rude..after i called the supervisor and said from now on you or another supervisor or time keeper is the only ones who able to call him, the next time some female staff calls him into work he wont be going..there is no reason for them to do that, beside overtime has to be approved ..so now my hubby is upset that girl is going to get wrote up for calling him from work phone to have him come in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• If he's riding around in the car, by your house, seriously... they WANT you to see them together.
    Your guy has something going on with her. I'm sorry but it's true. There is absolutely NO reason why they'd be taking breaks together, let alone riding around in a car together.
    He's in the wrong... not her. He's the one married to you, she isn't. BUT she is wrong too knowing that he's married but there's a good chance he's told her he's unhappy, that you're a bad wife, he's planning on leaving you but because of the kids blah blah blah....
    You need to wake up because everyone likely knows about this EXCEPT you. I'd be making some friends with his co-workers and showing up on the job on a regular basis IF I wanted to save my marriage. Personally I'd call her up and ask her what the deal is. That if he's telling her that it's a roommate deal etc, then he's lying to her but she can have him if he wants her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• um, it sounds like your hubby might be cheating on you.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Ooh, I'd be very cautious. He seems to "care" about her a little too much.
    Anonymous

• and the time i met this girl we was at wal mart and she didnt see me so she jumped on my husband and gave him a hug..i stepped in the isle they were in and said hi im his wife who in the f are you? she didnt say anything and left.....
    is it the competition or want something you cant have that makes these women go after married guys?

-op
    Anonymous

• some woman are just home wreckers and dont care, i mean why would he go in early to see her? that dont sound right sorry for this but i hope everything is ok
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i don't see how she was a slut? i might have read wrong and missed something, so forgive me. but if she was just calling & doing her job and happened to be rude, i don't see how she's a slut. but if she's coming onto your man, then you better tell your man to stay away from her. you can't control all sluts in the world, you only have influence over your husband.
    Anonymous

• Your husband actually went in early..at her request to see her? THAT is your real issue to deal with honey. Deal with your husband.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• wow i just read your other response and it sounds like she is asking for a ass wopping and they r more then just friends
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• There's def. something going on there, he's sticking up for her and playing her game, so he might have something for her.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Sounds like you need to worry about your husband more than that "slut". There will always be women to tempt men, but its the men who say the vows and the ones that should have self control. The problem lies within your husband and it sounds like he has feelings for her.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009