I want an open adoption. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2 mo pregnant, I cant afford a baby, I want an open adoption. I heard that while Im pregnant the new family can help me pay for food. Has anyone else heard of this? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Adoption

• I gave my daughter up for adoption but they never paid for food. They only pay for essentials like maternity clothes and health bills. They are not there to support you. So if thats why you are doing it then you need to look at other options. You have to be very stong to give a child up for adoption. You need to make sure you are strong enough to hand over your child to someone you dont know very well. You are only two months but once you start feeling the baby kick and see them grow in your belly you become very attached even if you dont want to be. You need to make sure this is 100% what you want because you dont want to bring in an adoptive family and then change your mind. Look online and find adoption agencies in your city and they will go through all the steps and give you counceling.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• get an abortion. its still very early in your pregnancy. dont put your baby through this.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you try the Adoption section. Or join any of these Adoption groups here.

~Blessed be~

autumndreams

Answer by autumndreams at 2:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't believe in abortion. Thats why im asking for help in adoption.
    Anonymous

• Anon: Of course it is better to never get the chance to live than to have the chance of a loving family who doesn't have the ability to have their own child raise you in a loving home...that makes sense.

OP, I think you will get better advise from the adoption sections.

autumndreams

Answer by autumndreams at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Anonymous
    get an abortion. its still very early in your pregnancy. dont put your baby through this.

You're an animal. just shut up and leave these women alone. I think you need to watch an abortion done live. If you're on cafemom, i can assume that you have at least one child. How can you say something so awful, what if u wouldve aborted your baby.
    Anonymous

• contact an adoption agency in your area they can answer alot of your questions better. also many areas have Christian centers that help with pregnancy and also adoption...they can at least send you in the right direction.

depends on what state you're in.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• There are adoption lawyers you can go through and some Catholic Charities offer adoption assistance. You can select the adoptive parents and discuss how open you want the adoption to be.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

yeah tell her to kill the baby!! dont you know that the bbay has a heartbeat and a brain stem a can feel pain now. do u know how abortions are done!! you ignorant idiot. anmybe you shoud do some research about abortions and fetal development
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• There is nothng wrong with abortion. If we didn't have the right to get an abortion then more people would try to do self abortions which can result in death. Also without abortion there would be overpopulation. It should be the mothers choice and you shouldn't say she's wrong or evil for doing what she has to do.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2009