Just coincidence(sp?) or is he really sick?

I have this pack of multicultural crayons. It is all different skin tones. Well my 14 month old took a little bite (more like scraped his teeth on it) of a "white" one, it's kind of a peachy orange. His poop today is exactly that color and there is more than usual. He usually only goes once a day or every couple of days. Is it from the crayon or coincidence(sp? again, sorry)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• coincidendece. my dd likes to eat crayons too lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It couldn't be. Maybe if he ate the whole crayon.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Most crayons are non toxic. If he's acting normal I wouldn't worry about it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i would be very worried white poop is not good at all unless he is a brestfeed baby white poop means your bile ducts inside are not working those are part of i belive the pancreas and they make the chemical that colors poop so if those arient wokrign its not okay i would call the pedi asap i dont think this is connected to the crayon but i do think its serious
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 4:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• it isn't real white. It was the "white" skin tone crayon. It's kind of peach

OP
    Anonymous

• Are you sure the baby didn't eat more than you saw?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• crayons will come out whole. or as chewed as they get. they can't be digested or 'melted' in the body. been there with a green one and a blue one when my oldest was little. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2009