If your husband had a "crush" on another women would you feel like he didn't really love you?If

If your husband and a "crush" on another women would you feel like he didn't really love you? What if they were sending pictures and talking on the phone and sending text messages back and fourth..How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• are you kidding me? i would leave him. thats cheating.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Yeahhhh I'd be walking out that door. i would not be putting up with that at all. No no no. Its def cheating... even if theyre not having sex. Get that handled. Its getting ME all worked up! You should be flamin mad at him
    HcMomma

Answer by HcMomma at 3:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I don't think you should take it lightly. I don't believe in an innocent "crush" - especially when you're in a marriage. If they're communicating and sending text/pics/etc., there's already a relationship established between them whether it's become physical or not.

You need to have a serious talk with your husband. Be prepared for the worst case scenario.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 3:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• That's BS and he doesn't love you, so I'd leave and find someone better for me and my kids, who truly loves us!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• His ass would be handed to him, that is cheating and I will not have that.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• He's dating her openly, ya I would feel like he didn't really love me!!!!!!!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• everyone has crushes...but they shouldn't be talking or sending pics. He is stepping over the fine line...one more step and he might be in here bed....if he hasn't gone there yet. Not to sound rude or upset you, but every step that he takes...lets him see how easy one more would be.
    But this doesn't mean that he is not in love with you! He might feel that something is missing...or maybe he needs an ego boost or something. But what ever it is...put a stop to it now before things really fall apart
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 3:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My husband had a "crush" on a friend of mine when we first got together. This girl is stunningly beautiful and great fun. She was and is also very taken. We jokingly call her his gf. But only because ain't nothing goin' on at all - I trust them both completely. What YOU have going on does not sound like a crush but flirtation at the very least. They are developing a relationship with all the communication. Do you know her/does she know you or at least about you? Who is this person?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i think theres a fine line between a crush, and actively flirting with a person. i'd understand if my husband were attracted to someone who is obviously attractive, but once they start talking on the phone and sending each other messages, i' consider that line crossed. that's how cheating starts (or is already cheating, depending on what you define as cheating). i wouldn't allow it.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• A crush...no. As in... "Wow, Jennifer Aniston is hot" I usually reply "Yeah...so is Johnny Depp"...it's all in good humor and we both know the other would never actually act on anything. Even if it were someone we met...I've been dumb enough to ask "did you think she was cute?" and if he says yes...then who cares? People look. What you're talking about is not a crush. That's the beginnings of a relationship and it needs to be stopped before he does something he can't take back.
    Anonymous