Is this mean?

Is it mean of me if I find out the sex of our soon-to-be baby before Christmas to keep it a secret and use it as a Christmas present for my husband? He can't come to any appointments due to work, so I would be the only who knows... I should be able to tell right before Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's a wonderful idea! I like the suggestion of writing "I love you,Daddy" on something pink or blue. Congratulations and God bless you new family!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I think it's a cute present. You could give him something pink or blue that says "I love daddy".
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• no is cute
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• no thats wayyy cute!! Its going to be such a special present!!! :) Im happy for you!
    HcMomma

Answer by HcMomma at 3:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• do it.. i think it would be sweet :) as long as he wants to know :) haha
    Anonymous

• Ohhhh poor guy! :( My hubby hasn't been able to come with me this time around either. But if you have pics of baby put them in a box and wrap it for daddy to unwrap, and give him a card in the box that talks about him being a dad and so on...
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have to stop listening to my MIL. She said that's mean. I KNEW it was a good idea!
    Anonymous

• Your MIL is just pissed that she has to wait to find out. I think its totally cute! I found out I was pregnant on my SO birthday............April Fools Day. That was a riot!
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I think it's precious!
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 3:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't be able to keep it secret. If he is desperate to know, I wouldn't keep it secret. But if he isn't desperate, then that would be fun. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009