Are there any legit work at home jobs out there?

I have researched all that are listed on this web site and they seem like more that it is worth. Help please starving here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is a website called chacha. It seems to be legit. It not a get rich quick kind of thing either so that gives me a little more faith in it.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Are you tired of all the work at home gimmicks? So was I!! I work with an award winning, 23 year old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan!!! There is no selling, no inventory, no parties and NO RISK!

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

Lynsey Whitlock 575.446.4447 lynsey.wahu@yahoo.com
    lynsey.wahu

Answer by lynsey.wahu at 4:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Many check out the FORUM at HomeCareerSuccess.com

Emma Weekly

You Are A CEO Successprenuer

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent ideas, resources and information for working at home. They do not promote any certain job. You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I just paid $15 and read this HOW TO SELL ON EBAY Book and am making great money selling my junk or my sons old clothes. https://mallpros.com/store/brs3hayes/product/62 I bought the ebook from here
    TallMommy37

Answer by TallMommy37 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Avon always seemed the most legit
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Are you interested in a home business at all? You can check out my profile for tons of info on my business and you can call 616-712-1118 to listen to an overview :)

I know it's tough looking and weeding through everything that is out there, lucky for me I was enrolled into my business by someone I knew so that helped.

Good Luck and let me know if I can answer any questions for you! www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009