Everyone Please Please Pray!

A very close friend of mine lost her 18 month old daughter this morning due to shakin baby syndrome. She was with her mother's boyfriend while she was at work and he shook her and left her there to die. He is now in custody, and poor little baby Erin was completely braindead and taken off life support today, sadly she did not make it. Everyone please keep the family in your prayers. This was her only child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• i will
    Anonymous

• Ohhhhhhhh! What a piece of crap that guy is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she leaves him now!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I hope Bubba shakes the shit outta him in prison! That is awful. I will totally keep her in my thoughts and prayers. My SO has 3 nieces that all have shaken baby syndrome. It is a really hard thing to have to deal with, they made it and I am very sorry that she didnt make it.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• ihope that dirt bag rots in prison!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• This is so terribly sad. I am very sorry. Prayers for the bereaved family.

Answer by Bmat at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• That is so so horrible that breaks my heart I cannot believe someone could do this to a baby it makes me sick what a horrilbe person. I will pray for them, I could not even imagine the pain and sadness the must feel.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I WILL AND KEEP ME INFORM ON WHAT HAPPENS ! PLEASE ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 12:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• OH AND I HOPE THEY FRY HIS ASS ! ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 1:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Well they got the guy who did it. He is in jail but he's just being charged with battery resulting in a death when he should be charged for murder. the baby girl's showing is tommorow and the funeral is monday. everyone please pray for ashley and jason . her mother is going thru a very hard time she just found out she is pregnant by the man who killed her daughter. everyone please pray for them all.
    Anonymous