Normal or no?

I have been diagnosed with anxiety before i found out i was pregnant the 2nd time. they prescribed me xanax. when i found out i was pregnant i stopped taking them, my anxiety is so bad. this is my biggest fear and this is what brings on a anxiety attack, im afraid im goin to lose my mind and not know where i am or who anyone is. we just recently moved to a new town and i cant stand to be home alone so when my DH gets up to go to work i get up clean and go to his parents shop. My daughter which is 14 months old does NOT sleep through the night which is making me sleep deprived which i think is making the anxiety worst. is this normal for me to fear this or what should i do?? I am 18 weeks pregnant

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u definitely need 2 tell ur doc about it!! if not 4 u 4 ur kids sake. ask da doc wat u can do 2 cope
    Anonymous

• You could have it a lot worse! Be thankful you have you're husband around and his parents, I don't have my husband, or his family, or a place of my own, I have a 13 month girl, who doesn't sleep through the night still, I am 35 weeks pregnant and confined to a bedroom for me and 2 daughter's! I don't have a job, no money, nothing basically, but I'm not freaking out I'm doing all I can do and I'm thankful for the things I do have and my babies! Maybe you're addicted to pills and that's where most of the anxiety is coming from and, being a mom is hard work, you just have to do it!
    Anonymous

• Did you talk to your doctor about it when you quit? My previous doctor and I had already talked about it and I knew even if I got pregnant, I should NOT stop my meds. I would definitly talk to you doctor about what you should do now. GL
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2009