Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

replacement parts for an old potty chair

does anybody kno where i can get a replacement guard for an old potty ??? i cant find out the company and cant find the design. all i kno is that is a very simple potty and i need 2 get at least one. correction i just found out it an older cosco potty chair.

Answer Question

Asked by pigtailsnwrangl at 4:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call the manufacturer and if they still make the part, they will be able to send it to you. Google cosco and find their site and there'll be a 1800 number to call.

    Answer by MamaBuggy at 6:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.