6 weeks post partum, when can i test?

so i know, it ws stupid to have sex, i shoulda wait, yadda,yadda,yadda, BUT the thing is, we didnt! so now we are here! i went to the dr.'s office today for my checkup but they didnt test me there...the day after me and DH had sex i got this thick clear mucus (was like glue, i put it on my finger and it stuck and stretched) for a few days then it went away...that was about a week and a half ago. Now, yesterday i got that clear THICK mucus stuff again...jsut as sticky and everything...i have not regained my period back, and im bottle feeding, so idk when i can test! I thought that sticky stuff was ovulation, BUT it did it twice...and these past few days ive been feeling kind of crampy, so idk what to think of this! I bought a test but should i take it today???oh and its been 12 days since we DTD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait another 2 weeks to take the test
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• take a test to ease your mind. if you aren't satisfied with the answer and still think you tested early, then buy another test in another week or 2.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2009