Lying Husband...

We are seperated at this time, he's working and living in another state, and we have an agreement that he's still to send money for a couple of the bills and for our daughter. I'm also 35 weeks preg. Well last thursday he said he sent me my building payment, it's been a week and I still don't have it! He swears up and down he sent it, but that it hasn't been returned either. This has happened before it's always something when it comes to money. I live with my mom and her husband and. My hubby wants to blame him for maybe throwing it away and not giving me my mail! Could be an option, but I think my husband is lying to me! Anyone have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• File for legal separation, custody, and child support. Get it court ordered what he has to pay.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• send money via western union from now on. or something like that. i never trust the post office with money.
    Anonymous

• Have him wire transfer the money from his bank to yours...most don't charge and it gets to you instantly, no checks to track etc...OR have him send everything certified w/ tracking so you know where it is and if he actually sent it...the more room you give him to lie the more is going to use it. GL and I've been through a similar situation before, you have to take control or it gets out of hand quick.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You need to call the bank and see if that amount of money was taken out. And if he wrote a check there is proof. Sorry there isnt much more I can say. Good luck
    lynsey.wahu

Answer by lynsey.wahu at 4:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• OP here~ We don't have a checking account anymore he messed that up and I loved my bank! He has transfered money at times, but now he's telling me that what money he sends that if he wire's it the cost of transaction is coming out of my paymnet! He's horrible with money I have always been good with it, and he's messed up my credit and everything.
    Anonymous

• He can't make you pay the cost of the transaction if it is his responsibility to make the payment - it's his fault it's not an easy or free task. Is this a legal agreement? If not, better get one quick!
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2009