35 weeks and feel like crying

I woke up today and just been wanting to ball all day. I have no idea why... guess its my nerves. I went to see my friend and her baby.. and I guess it just got me nervous and etc. Anyone else feeling this way? which i guess i am glad to feel this than irritated. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks and hormonal too! I've also been getting dizzy spells here lately. All we can do is hang in there...we don't have tooo much longer! :)
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i felt like that when my friend had her baby, n i was still stuck being pregnant :( which sucks.yeah but dont worry it'll all be over soon. have some chocolate! :)
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Let it all out~ it's okay!!
    Whatever makes you have a feeling (whatever the feeling), don't feel bad about it, let it OUT!
    Being "hormonal" will make these emotions right on the surface... it happens to most of us!

I know what you mean, seeing a new mom with her baby can put things into a shocking perspective... really waking you up!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I am 34 weeks pregnant... keep your chin up! you will be fine.. Its your hormones they drive you outta wack i am the same way sometimes...
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• ohmygoodness - i went to get an oil change yesterday & there was this couple that walked in the waiting area with their newborn baby girl. i started crying right there & the woman started talking to me, telling me that she felt the exact same way before she had her baby & now she's so happy. i'm happy, just scared/freaked out/nervous/confused also! and every once & a while it just hits me that i'm having a baby soon (VERY soon) and i start crying. you're almost there, momma!!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 5:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Thanks ladies. Its all nerves... thanks for responding :)
    Anonymous