2009 - It's almost over! How has your year been Good or Bad??

Has it been a good year for you or a bad year? If, so either way explain why... ??

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 4:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good~ My daughter is now 13 months and living and growing with her everyday has been the best and I love being a mom! I'm also 35 weeks preg. with 2nd daughter!
    Bad~ Husband and I are seperated, I'm broke, living at home and he's not made things any better.
    Anonymous

• It's probably been the best year of my life so far. I'm hoping that 2010 will be just as good!
    ~E
    Anonymous

• *falls down*

I tell ya, I've been so busy and exhausted this year. My daughter's first birthday is on December 26th, so she's pretty much gone from a sedentary newborn to a lively, adventurous, crazy wildchild almost-toddler. I got married, turned 21, moved into a new apartment, spent a week in the mental hospital, started therapy, recovered from childbirth...whoo. This has been a crazy year.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• It's been good! I love being a mom!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• 2008 & 2009, worst years of my LIFE!! Hated Mass., moved to Texas, couldn't sell home in Mass so its been on the market for 1 1/2 years (going into foreclosure at this point), had too much debt so we had to live like paupers to pay it down (almost out of debt!!!), renting instead of owning *sniff*, husband got hit by a drunk driver and the car hasn't been fixed properly so we've had to fight w/ the guys insurance for over a year now (what a hassell!), cutbacks and no raises for the first time in the history of my DH's company, lost a ton in stocks and 401K, and my DH had to go back to nights so we don't see each other anymore putting a strain on our marriage. PHEW! I'm sure I can think of more, but I'm glad we will be debt free in 2010! I truly believe that we've been through so much over the last 2 years and there's no place left to go but up. So, I'm really excited about 2010!!!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Thanks OP for letting me get that out! Feels good. ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Its been a good year! I moved to a new state started a job that I love, had my wonderful baby boy, and got married! Its been a great year!!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Good- Bought our first house, Had another year with our son, found a wonderful new church

Bad- Husband got 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his arms and legs and spent a month in the hosp, still recovering
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I'm glad for all who had a good year & for the ones who had a bad year, I can also relate to the year being rough. kenzie07 - I hope 2010 is a good year for you & things look up!

My year was good for the fact of my Husband & Daughter. But as far as Family goes, it wasn't so good. My Daughter's 1st Birthday Party was a disaster because of my Family. My Aunt & Uncle yelled at each other the whole time about getting the Pool ready & their granddaughter lives with them (asked every 5mintues if she could have her belly button pierced). Which also made my Uncle yell at her the whole time. My 8 year old Cousin thought it was FUNNY, me & my mom running after him, he was running with my Daughter took her to a set of very steep stairs and left her there. Luckily we were there to get her before she went down the stairs or anything. My cousin laughed it off, "he was just playing".
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 5:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• My Dad got diagnosed with prostate Cancer & my parents stayed us for almost 2 months, because his treatments were over here and they lived 2 hours from the Cancer Center. My mom (Bi-Polar) was going around threatening to kill herself with my Daughter in the apartment. So, I hope 2010 is ALOT better. Because, I could use a good year!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 5:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2009