if i cant trust him then why stay?

he lies about everything from taking the last pop to who he talks to and where he is at...some things are too petty to lie about, like the last pop..just out curiosity i asked who drank..no big deal but he says no i didnt then the kids say yes he did, then he says yes he did...why lie about something so stupid? then he lies about the girls he talks to says he's not then find out that he is..then of course i get mad..if he would be honest from the get go we would avoid alot of fights i hate being lied to(who does) and its to the point that i feel like everything he says is a lie...i tried trusting him but the times i almost get to that point he lies about something big..im so fed up why should i stay when i dont believe a word he says?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Um... I can't think of a single reason to stay... cut that liar loose!! I dated a pathological liar for a while. It's a bit crazy-making. I prefer to live in reality. And I cannot stand to be around someone I can't trust. This liar caused many women, including baby mama who took him back repeatedly, much drama. Then had the nerve to try to get back together with me when we ran into each other (I was with my husband then - we'd just started dating). Ha! Seriously, why are you even asking? The kids don't need to grow up being blamed or learning to lie... can you imagine? Ugh.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Those are all good reasons not to stay.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• When you no longer have trust in a relationship. You no longer have a relationship. Trust, honesty and communication are the foundation that EVERY relationship needs in order to survive--without those things the relationship will soon wither and die.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• If you can't respect or trust the person you are with...get out!
    mardigras11

Answer by mardigras11 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009